Naruto-Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Exile

Be a hero or Be Exiled

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hey guys i need
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm by BlackCat

» the affiliation thingy
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm by Mage Master

» payday no faxloan
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 pm by Guest

» перминов происхождение фамилии
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 pm by Guest

» Most powerful&cost effective SEO service in world get 10K backlinks now!
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 am by Guest

» бобков история фамилии
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Academy
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm by Rai

» Untold Stories(A Naruto RP)
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» Sharingan Curse
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Naruto12 Founder:
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Hyouri10
Satik
Co-Founder:
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] 31974511 Ryn
Admin:
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] 23-48510 -Logan
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Noavat10 -Hiei
-OPEN
-OPEN
Mods:
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] 22-31110 -Blackcat
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] 21-84410 -Mage Master
-OPEN
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] M_o_m10
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Sotm10
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Tobiv10 Our Button
A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Affila11
---------------

A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] 1121486034

A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Male Posts : 66
Character Age : Twenty Years of age
Elements : Ice,Water,Wind
Specialization : Ninjutsu,Genjutsu

Ninja Card
Ryo: 500

A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Empty
PostSubject: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:50 am

The sun rose to it's peek not reaching any higher then it is already, setting off a hot and nasty temperature towards the hard grovel roads that rested hardly on the plains. It was pretty much a normal and unexciting day for Tenka, Sato the Mizukage of Kirigakure. He was bored like always, being a young Kage he would have much adrenalin inside his young body. It make his body hot for some reason but really it was not, the inside of his body was boiling while the outside of his body was dead cold. Feeling his skin, it would make you think he has come back from the dead, as if he was living in space. Tenka,Sato was sitting in his big Kage tower finishing the last of his work looking out into his cold,dead village with a smile. Death is so good Tenka,Sato said looking into a long road used for travelers to travel to Kirigakure.Good idea, i feel like killing ahaha Tenka,Sato thought jumping out of the office and dashing towards the long plains stopping at the entrance. Be right back,Kirigakure Tenka,Sato thought running the long plains.

Three hours passed and Tenka,Sato stopped at a large waterfall.This looks good enough ? Tenka,Sato said running up the front of the waterfall with a katana on his back reaching the top. Tenka,Sato smiled walking away slowly as if he was leaving Kirigakure no Sato.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-exile.rpg-board.net
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 am

Walking up a gravel road in the land of water a young man with blonde hair and yellow eyes walks, with him two daggers attached to his waist, a blow pipe and umbrella on nis back. This being none other than the Tsuchikage, taking a break from his duties in his own village to relax.

Traveling he finds himself here in the land of water taking in the surroundings as he passes by. Sighing deeply "what a wonderful land this is" a waterfall coming into sight, Must be all sorts of water plants around ther" he says with excitement filling his voice. He breaks into a run to investigate

As he arrives he slides to a stop having a good look at all the plant life then looking at his own refleclion in the water. His gaze is drawin up the actual waterfall and coming to the top he see's a figure standing. "how strange" he mumbles to himself, not taking his gaze off the person standing at the top
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:30 am

As the hot day continued, the nice and waterfall filled with peace continued to spit down with its endless supply of water, Lord Tenka,Sato continued to follow up the water that supplied the drop. I want to know where this lead comes from Lord Tenka,Sato thought stopping all of a sudden feeling another life force in the area. He wondered deeper into the situation as he began to sense another Chakra.Ive never felt this chakra before ? Lord Tenka,Sato thought turning and backtracking to the edge of the waterfall looking down only to find out a strange man standing on the grassy plains looking down into the water.

"oi you? what are you doing in my lands? i know you can see me through the waters reflection so don't try act dumb unless you are an idiot"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a lost and confused face but still interested in the situation, itching to know more about the stranger and where he came from.I wonder if he has any new Jutsu i could take and teach to my Village? i will have to find out, but not just yet? Lord Tenka,Sato thought waiting for a reply to his question he asked earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Hearing the voice from above saying "oi you? what are you doing in my lands? i know you can see me through the waters reflection so don't try act dumb unless you are an idiot".

Sumaru then looks up rather than into the water, the sun bright and him still not being able to see the person clearlydue to the brightness he responds "well im kinda taking a hoilday and arrived here in your land"

He smiles and stares at the figure "might i ask what your doing at the top of a waterfall" he asks to the stranger inquisitivaly.

Sitting now on a nearby rock waiting for the person to respond to him he uses his finger to play with the growth around the rock still looking at the person
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 am

Drip,drip,drip. The noise was being made by water sliding of rocks into the lake at the bottom of the waterfall.
"well im kinda taking a hoilday and arrived here in your land"
The stranger said to Lord Tenka,Sato in a inquisitivaly way looking upwards not being able to see the full view of the Mizukage.
"You think my land is for strangers that need holidays?. This is the land of waters, home of Kirigakure no Sato also known as the village hidden in the bloody mist. We have top criminals in the bingo books here in this land. Strong survive and weak die, thats the basic rules here so it either be strong or be dead ahahaha!"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a evil and crazy matter inside his tone looking downwards on the stranger at the bottom of the waterfall.

Not long after.
"might i ask what your doing at the top of a waterfall"
The stranger asked Lord Tenka,Sato with a glance upwards.
"Sorry i don't know what waterfall you are talking about you old geezer ?"
Lord Tenka,Sato said putting his hand inside the water and sending his chakra into it. Soon the water began to shift into freezing cold ice as if it was winter. hmm he is probably thinking? Ice in Summer ? what the hell ? Lord Tenka,Sato thought to himself as he changed the water at a fast rate. The ice began to travel down the waterfall freezing everything that came into contact with the water. After everything was ice, the waterfall with the nice fresh blue water did not exist anymore? it was not all ice and the temperature around the area began to change into freezing cold weathers making it like it was space. The weather was so cold it began to freeze everything insight.
"Welcome to my world"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a massive gaze not being affected at all by the freezing weather.
"Tell me stranger? who are you?"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a harsh gaze while the weather got colder and colder.
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 pm

He smirks and thinks to himself 'i know the bingo book well' but says nothing about it.

Sumaru's eye twitches and he snaps, "im probobly the same age as you if not younger..." his words trail off as he watches on entranced by the changing waterfall, following the progression of the ice down it and frezing all the water touched. Not frezing the entire thing though as the bottom was still un-frozen water

After the freezing stops the stranger remarks "welcome to my world" then follows on to ask Sumaru who he is.

Feeling the cooling of the atmosphere around him he looks around though not bothered with the cold and responds "and what a magnificant world it is." Looking directly at the stranger from his rock he puts his finger in the water and says, "My name is Sumaru and i presume your speciality is ice." As he speeks several forms of water plants from the bottom and a few of his own plants grow and twist their way up the frozen waterfall and sprout over the edge at the top, at the bottom a web is made conecting the ground, underwater and the former waterfall.

Lifting himself back to a sitting position on the rock still looking at the stranger, "and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

(You can not be unaffected by the cold weather, it is beyond freezing point and since you are from earth country, this would be new to you. You would have no experience being in ice.)

Lord Tenka,Sato watched the stranger as he made his way down to the ground. Bam the noise was made as Tenka,Sato landed on the hard ice glancing straight into the Strangers eyes with an intense evil lurking inside his turquoise eyes while his aqua hair hung down over his face.
"My name is Sumaru and i presume your speciality is ice."
The stranger said to Tenka,Sato as Tenka,Sato smirked. This guy really don't know to do an introduction. Tenka,Sato thought to himself before saying something himself, but before he could say something the stranger said something.
"and who might you be?"
The stranger said to Lord Tenka,Sato.
"Let me introduce myself. I am Lord Tenka,Sato from the village hidden in the bloody mist also known as Kirigakure? I am the first Mizukage. I will kill any intruders to my village and i will show any intruder no mercy. Also i may or may not use ice? and by the looks of it you can control the growth of plants and make them grow rapidly?"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a hard glance at the stranger with the evil intense look in his eyes going more darker.i wonder what he is doing here? Lord Tenka,Sato thought with a evil smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 pm

(OCC: oh below frezing sorry i mised that bit Embarassed disregard that part in previous post)

Sumaru shivering due to the cold, he hears a crashing noise as the stranger lands on the ice, looking at Sumaru with eyes a turquoise colour and water coloured hair both fitting for an ice user.

After Sumaru speeks the stranger introduces himself, Tenka,Sato the Mizukage of the Hidden Mist. Sumaru thinks to himself 'oh what an encounter'. straighting up and doing his best to resist the cold he speeks and stares directly back with his own yellow eyes as the Mizukage gives him an intense look.
"Same plants may or may not be my abilities... and i do not intend to intrude. He sighs "In that case i shall introduce myself properly, i am Sumaru Shokubutsu of the Hidden Rock Village" he laughs a little as he says the rest, "ironicaly enough the first Tsuchikage of my village"
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Lord Tenka,Sato smiled with a evil gaze. It was such a surprise that Tenka,Sato got made Mizukage with all this evil inside of him, he could just burn the village down, he didn't care for much after his twin brother Seto was killed.
"Same plants may or may not be my abilities... and i do not intend to intrude."
Lord Tenka,Sato heard from the stranger then hearing something else not long after this.
"In that case i shall introduce myself properly, i am Sumaru Shokubutsu of the Hidden Rock Village"
The stranger said to Lord Tenka,Sato with a laugh then.
"ironicaly enough the first Tuschikage of my village"
The stranger said with a gaze at Tenka,Sato.
Hidden rock village ? when was there other villages? i thought Kirigakure was the only village and now there is another kage? Tuschikage? hm i must report to my village elders this information. Lord Tenka,Sato thought.But before that i must see his abilities Lord Tenka,Sato thought fixing his clothes and getting into a battle stance looking at the opponent.
"Show me Tuschikage, your powers"
Tenka,Sato said with a evil gaze.
"I am the strongest kage alive and Kirigakure is the strongest village alive and that will not change"
Tenka,Sato said with a hard glance waiting for the Tuschikage to make a move in a Handseal position.
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Tenka Sato fixes his clothing and takes a battle position still looking at Sumaru
"Show me Tuschikage, your powers"
Tenka,Sato said glaring at Sumaru.
"I am the strongest kage alive and Kirigakure is the strongest village alive and that will not change"
Tenka,Sato said with a hard look at him. Sumaru thinks 'oh well someone is eger to fight needlesly' Noticing that Tenka,Sato was waiting for Sumaru to make a move.

Sumaru sighs a deep sigh, standing and resisting the cold as best he can, putting on a brave face in the temperature he speeks to the Mizukage
"Well if you want to see my power id be happy to simply show you, no need to get on the defence... well i supose if you were in my land i wouldnt trust you either and be exacly the same" sighing again and swiftly making the hand seals "Terra Form Jutsu"

Slaping his hand to the ground a large 50m circle of earth that the pair are standing on lift from beside the waterfall and raises to the same level as the top of the waterfall, standing and putting his hands together he looks at Tenka,Sato "is that small demonstration enough or do you need more?" he asks the Mizukage represing a shiver

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Tenka,Sato watched the other kage with a close intention in any case of escape, Tenka,Sato did not want that to happen.
"Well if you want to see my power id be happy to simply show you, no need to get on the defense... well i suppose if you were in my land i wouldn't trust you either and be exactly the same"
The other Kage said to Tenka,Sato with a sigh then showing his jutsu lifting earth of the ground into the air.hmm this has nothing to do with Kirigakure so i will not need it, it is no use to me Tenka,Sato thought to himself with a hard glance at the other kage that stood there with a smile.
"is that small demonstration enough or do you need more?"
The other kage said to Tenka,Sato with a small shiver.

He seems harmless ? Tenka,Sato thought to himself looking around the area then lifting his left hand into the air, with a quick click of his fingers the weather vanished and the water began to turn back into water which flew down making the current normal once again.
"That will be all i need to see?"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a gaze making it look as if he let down his guard but not, keeping his guard just encase of any tricky moves that the other kage tried to pull.
"So? where exactly is this so called Rock village ?"
Lord Tenka,Sato said with a hard glance at the other kage.
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am

Still with a glare from the Mizukage he clicks his fingers and the temperature and the waterfall return to normal then he asks Sumaru,
"That will be all i need to see?"
Tenka,Sato said keeping his gaze on Sumaru.
"So? where exactly is this so called Rock village ?"
He says with annother glare at Sumaru

He responds "hold on" not bothering with the hand seals this time he simply puts his hand to the ground and the earth pillar returns to it's origional level

He then returnes the glare with another glare with his yellow eyes and moves his blonde hair from his face "I asume that you have herd of the land of Stone? Well that is where my village is located... The Hidden Rock"
Looking at Tenka,Sato he adds "oh and so you dont think im deceiving you at a later date here" Sumaru makes a couple of hand sighs "Forest Dragon Jutsu" this causes alot of plants to Quickly form behind Sumaru and form a huge dragon from the plants, the wings flap causing a strong breaze and it simply stands behind Sumaru doing nothing. "There that should do for now" he smiles again

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Lord Tenka,Sato just watched with a hard glance at the other kage with a endless look not caring much about anything, but soon he heard a short reply from the other kage.
"hold on"
The other kage said to Tenka,Sato as Tenka,Sato just kept the same face as he watched the earth fall back into its place fitting perfectly just like a basket ball in a hoop. Okay...? Tenka,Sato thought with a lost and weird face looking at the other kage.
"I asume that you have herd of the land of Stone? Well that is where my village is located... The Hidden Rock"
The other Kage said look at Tenka,Sato in his eyes.Land of Stone? hm i think we shall raid there soon and take over their land and make it part of Kirigakure. Tenka,Sato thought with a hidden smirk on his face.
"oh and so you dont think im deceiving you at a later date here"
The other kage said as Tenka,Sato just smiled as he soon watched a dragon be made behind his back.hmm i wonder? Tenka,Sato thought lifting his hands in the air forming a triangle.
"Absolute Zero: Brief Blizzard!, If i was you? i would ditch that dragon and get to higher grounds?"
Tenka,Sato said.

Suddenly a small Blizzard started to form inside the triangle that Tenka,Sato made with his hands.

"Dismount"
Tenka,Sato said as the Blizzard that could be seen suddenly came out from the triangle covering the entire bottom of the Waterfall, even covering Tenka,Sato. Tenka,Sato was now covered in snow, just like all the Tenka clan's jutsu, the snow they make is way beyond freezing level and can freeze anything that it comes into contact with just like that with ease. Since the snow was beyond freezing level it would seem that Tenka,Sato just frooze himself, soon making the other kage think the jutsu came out wrong and killed the Mizukage right in front of his eyes. hm... Tenka,Sato thought trapped in snow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 am

As Sumaru formed the dragon and it came to a rest behind him Tenka,Sato made a triangle formation with his hands. 'oh this is intresting what is he doing' thinks Sumaru

After making the form with his hands he speeks "Absolute Zero: Brief Blizzard!, If i was you? i would ditch that dragon and get to higher grounds?" Sumaru thinking that this is very strange and must be one of his Jutsu
Sumaru then reply's "well ok but no need to ditch the dragon"

About to Jump on the back of the dragon snow begins to form and look like a blizard as Tenka,Sato says "Dismount" and snow covering the entire area bellow the waterfall. Sumaru thinks to himself 'Blody 'ell its cold again' and that he needs to get out of the snow fast

Comanding the dragon to rise as fast as it could he grabs one of it's legs and it asends to the top of the water fall where he first saw the Mizukage. Looking at the dragons tail only to notice it was missing, as well as most of it's claws and a leg, he mumbles to himself "hmmph definatly need to make parts of it stronger"

Coming to a stop at the top of the waterfall he releases the dragon having all the plants disappear back into the ground. He then calls down to Tenka,Sato "w-w-well when your d-done let me know" shivering as he still warms up after leving the snow

Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 am

Tenka,Sato smiles at the other kage.
"well OK but no need to ditch the dragon"
Tenka,Sato hears from the other kage, watching the other kage jump on the dragon before the snow storm hit. The winds got harder and the weather got a lot colder, colder then ever. Tenka,Sato got covered in the massive amount of cold,blue snow not allowing him to do anything at or. It was as if Tenka,Sato the Mizukage had just died right there on the spot, but what the other kage didn't know was that Tenka,Sato was unaffected by Ice as his clan basically lives in Ice, they have complete mastery over Ice based things. Hm i wonder if he thinks I'm dead? Tenka,Sato thought to himself just waiting there.

Soon Tenka,Sato begins to do hand-seals, bursting out of the snow into the air, soon beginning to fall downwards in a floating type motion with a smirk looking for the other kage. Tenka,Sato soon noticed that the other kage was on top of the waterfall just looking at the snow.
"I'm over here idiot?"
Tenka,Sato said with a smirk falling back down towards the snow but before any impact was made a small ice disk was made from the snow picking up Tenka,Sato and allowing him to gain the ability to fly.
"Take me to your land young sir?"
Tenka,Sato said with a gaze.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:25 am

"I'm over here idiot?" Says Tenka,Sato. Sumaru looking over to him with a raised eyebrow, the Mizukage now floting on a disc of ice looking at Sumaru. Sumaru looking slightly amused at this smiles and remarks "well thats a fancy jutsu"

"Take me to your land young sir?" He then says, Sumaru's look imediatly turnt to that of suspision and reply's "Before that show me your land... it is closer makes more sence to view it first" he sits down and scratches his head then stick his hands in his pockets comtinuing "then i shall show you my land... and even provide the transport" Keeping his eyes on Tenka,Sato and his movements "it is quite the distance after all"

Rumaging around in his pockets he feels the spare seeds that he always carries with him incase of being stuck in the likes of a desert and his yellow eyes and look of suspision remains transfixed on the Mizukage and his ice disc thinking to himself that it is quite warm in the Land of Stone and if he could stick the heat of it
Back to top Go down
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Ninja Card

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:59 am

Tenka,Sato smiled as he looked at the other kage.
"Before that show me your land... it is closer makes more sense to view it first"
The other kage said to Tenka,Sato as Tenka,Sato smiled with a evil gaze.He isn't as dumb as i thought ? maybe i will need to adjust things here before i continue with my plans. Tenka,Sato smiled turning around on his disk.
"follow me then. If you fall back i ant waiting for you."
Tenka, Sato laughed as he started flying towards Kirigakure in full pace not slowing down for anything.Hm i will show him my land. Tenka Sato thought flying towards Kirigakure.

(Sorry for short.)

{EXIT}

(You make the topic at Kirigakure, anywhere.)
Back to top Go down
Mage Master
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Mage Master

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Tenka,Sato turns on the disc of ice and says "follow me then. If you fall back i ant waiting for you" Sumaru looks on still full of supision as he speeds of through the air and thinks 'hmmm that bust be the direction of the mist village he was talking about'

Running down the face of the waterfall he runs at high speed keeping up with Tenka,Sato on his ice disc aiming for the hidden mist

(EXIT - to kiri)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]   A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rocky Cross road [Satik and MageMaster]
Page 1 of 1