Naruto-Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Exile

Be a hero or Be Exiled

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hey guys i need
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm by BlackCat

» the affiliation thingy
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm by Mage Master

» payday no faxloan
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 pm by Guest

» перминов происхождение фамилии
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 pm by Guest

» Most powerful&cost effective SEO service in world get 10K backlinks now!
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 am by Guest

» бобков история фамилии
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Academy
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm by Rai

» Untold Stories(A Naruto RP)
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» Sharingan Curse
Stat Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

Stat Guide Naruto12 Founder:
Stat Guide Hyouri10
Satik
Co-Founder:
Stat Guide 31974511 Ryn
Admin:
Stat Guide 23-48510 -Logan
Stat Guide Noavat10 -Hiei
-OPEN
-OPEN
Mods:
Stat Guide 22-31110 -Blackcat
Stat Guide 21-84410 -Mage Master
-OPEN
Stat Guide M_o_m10
Stat Guide Sotm10
Stat Guide Tobiv10 Our Button
Stat Guide Affila11
---------------

Stat Guide 1121486034

Stat Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satik
Mizukage
Mizukage
Satik

Male Posts : 66
Character Age : Twenty Years of age
Elements : Ice,Water,Wind
Specialization : Ninjutsu,Genjutsu

Ninja Card
Ryo: 500

Stat Guide Empty
PostSubject: Stat Guide   Stat Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Guest welcome to the stat guide where you will get all the information you will need to understand how the Stats work and come into role playing here on Naruto Exile.

• Stat Information
  • Stat Bonuses
  • Stat Upgrade Colors
  • Stat Upgrades Information
  • Stat Limitations

Stat Guide

Stat Information

Okay here we will tell you what the stats mean and do. For each stat they do something towards the area of the stat meaning speed will increase anything to do with speed except Handseal speed.

Strength: The strength stat shows how strong you are and what things you can lift and how strong your Tai jutsu will damage the opponent. So if you have low strength, when you hit your opponent, they will hardly feel a thing.

Chakra: The Chakra stat shows how much jutsu you can preform and show what levels of jutsu you can learn. If you have low Chakra it will be likely for you to only use a couple of jutsu then just faint.

Intelligence: The Intelligence stat shows the knowledge you will have about things and what to do in dangerous situations. If you have low knowledge, you will hardly know things about jutsu,weapons,villages,clans etc. Also it would be hard to evade things when they are in close range because you will have no Knowledge on how to evade the Jutsu. You will pretty much be dumb.

Speed: The Speed stat shows the levels of jutsu and opponents you will be able to keep up with. If you have a low Speed, you will pretty much not be able to fight and keep up with your opponent. It will just be like you are blind folded and your opponent is just raping you.

Agility: The Agility Stat shows how fast you will be able to react to things. If you have a low Agility, it would be hard for you to evade things.

Handsigns: The Handsign stat shows how fast your handsigns will be and the things you will be able to do with handsigns. If you have a low Handsigns stat, you will take a while to do handsigns and also you will not be able to do handsigns with one hand,one finger etc.

Stat Bonuses

The next thing is how Stat Bonuses work. I will give you an Example.

Lets just say my Strength is 5 and i buy new armor which increase my Strength Stat by 4, i will add it and your stat should look like this.

Strength: 5 + 4 = 9

It all goes the same for everything, if you buy new jutsu,armor,weapons or classes you will still add it like that.

Stat Upgrade Colors

After saying that, it brings me to my next subject which is the Stat Upgrade Colors. When one of your stats get increased by something, you will need to change the increasing stat to another color. Use the Stat Bounces for example. I changed the color of the upgrading stat to Orange. Below are the Upgrade Colors.

Items
Weapons
Classes
Jutsu

Stat Upgrade Information

The next thing i want to talk about is the things that you can get upgraded from. Here on Naruto Exile you can get upgraded from Items,Weapons,Classes or even Jutsu. There are a whole lot of Things you can get upgraded from.

Stat Limitations

Each Rank has there Own Stat Limits they can start at, Please remember these are only the starting limits, as you progress you will be able to increase your stats.

• Genin - 10
  • Chunin - 20
  • Jounin - 30
  • Anbu - 35
  • Village Elder - 40
  • S-Rank Ninja - 45
  • Kage - 50

--------------------

So Guest that concludes todays lesson, i hope to see you at the next one. Laters

Property of Satik
©
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-exile.rpg-board.net

Stat Guide
Page 1 of 1